Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fruit Dip


I'm pretty sure everyone has a favorite fruit dip recipe. This one is definitely mine. I've never met another recipe like it anywhere. I often describe it as tasting like frosting, it's that sweet. Basically, it's a little slice of sweet, fluffy heaven.

I also personally like it best on strawberries, but it works great on other fruit, too. It does, however, go better with fruits that are a bit more "tart." I tried it with really sweet grapes once and it was a little too rich. Did I mention this stuff is really sweet?  ;)


Fruit Dip

1 can sweetened condensed milk
4 oz. vanilla pudding mix (They don't sell pudding mix in 4 oz., so I buy a 5 oz. box and just pour most of it in)
1/2 cup cold water
1 8-oz. tub Cool Whip

Whisk milk, pudding mix, and water together in medium bowl until well blended. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes to let pudding set up a bit. Stir in Cool Whip. Serve!

No comments: